Monday, August 01, 2005

David Goodchild

From over on the Yahoo board, here's some news from Mr. Goodchild:

April 9th my wife gave birth to triplets! I'll put photos up on a website somewhere when I get a chance between feedings for anybody who is interested. Our son, Owen Donald was born at 3 lbs 4 ounces. Daughter #1, Arden Marie, was 3 lbs 8 ounces, and daughter #2, Morgan Olivia, was 2 lbs 13 ounces. They all showed up for the party a bit early, but everybody is healthy. My yahoo address tends to bounce a lot, because I pretty much never check it. I can be reached at nest@..., or david.goodchild@... I'd love to stay in touch with all of you guys. I'm super dorky like that

Congratulations, Dave and Lynne! Glad to hear the babies are all happy and healthy. Three at once must be quite a handful! We hope to hear more about them (and see pictures!) in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment