Monday, March 10, 2008

Heather Bell

Found an update on Classmates.com, which I honestly haven't been on in years!
From Heather's Profile:

"LifeHmm...what's new with me? Let's see..I'm currently going for my 2nd degree (1st one in Software Engineering--the job market just isn't that great) in communications. I feel like a perpetual student. I live with someone and it's going well. I'm a mortgage banker and have been for what seems like forever now. My 2nd home is the gym. I am in the process of trying to sell my condo. I love it, it's in an old mill building, but the oddest thing happened: my relationship is progressing and we're moving on to the next step; so on to bigger and better things (I hope). Up until recently, I lived across the hall from Meghan Fuller--anyone remember her? She is getting married in Oct. 2007 so she just moved out, too. I can't shake the Hollis crowd--come to find out, Meghan lived in the same condo project I did before moving 2 years ago and we never knew it! My favorite hobby is riding around on my rice rocket (2005 Suzuki GSXR1000). I guess I have to grow up a bit. If I don't go flying off it, I'll see everyone at the next reunion (was there ever a first reunion)? No kids, never been married, trying to keep it that way--having a lot of fun traveling the world. As stated, probably need to grow up a bit :) BUT, we ARE GenXers..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment