Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Jim Brannigan Update

Jim, ever computer-saavy, found this blog before I even told ANYONE about it!! I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea or not...but I digress. If you'll notice, on the first post he gave a comment with updates. Here it is now:

Hi Gail - fabulous idea, hope this catches on! Maybe send an e-mail to the old hbhs1993 yahoo group? I’ve been really curious how everyone’s doing. Guess I'll be the first to try out the blog. Brief synopsis of the time since the reunion: we’ve been hard at work tweaking and remodeling our house. My parents moved out here to WA in June 2004 – they’re really enjoying it and it’s been nice having them close. I’m back in the technology field, doing software testing – a big step up careerwise. And last but certainly not least, we’re expecting our first child in September – the 8th to be exact. We’re super excited and we can’t wait – time has already gone so fast! I’ll keep checking back here and updating my website regularly. Hope all’s going well with you. Take care! Jim

CONGRATS JIM & GLADYS!! That's great!

If anyone else has something to add, you can comment or send me an e-mail (gailany@yahoo.com) and I'll add it...or of course, just use the Yahoo Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment