Thursday, June 30, 2005

Me!

I guess I should also add an update about me. I am no longer in NYC, but have moved down to the Sunshine State (that's Florida!). I've been here for about a year now. I moved just in time for the terrific hurricane season last year. Fortunately, I picked the Tampa/St Pete area, which wasn't really hit--yes, some heavy, heavy rain and strong wind, but nothing like south or north of here. We'll see what the next few months bring...
What else? Hmmm....I am living with my boyfriend Mike who I met on a cruise last year. Heh, who would think you could meet someone on a cruise? And I was with my family! I guess I figured that if he wasn't scared after seeing my drunk mother join the guitarist/singer onstage in front of a crowd, then he must be OK!
I am still working on beinghunted with exchange student Joerg from Junior Year. And I have a few ideas in the pipeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment