Monday, February 13, 2006

Jenn (Brown) Jernberg / Ann (Burgher) Lowne

Aww, I'll give the ol' blog some love.

I've found a couple of things by googling spouses' names. Here is a photo blog run by Jenn's husband Erik - there are some pictures of Jenn if you go back a couple of pages. Lots of pics of their cats, too.

I had found a picture in a newsletter of Ann, her husband Joel, and their two kids, but the link is broken now. He's a family physician in the Concord, NH area. I also found this transcript of a radio interview he did with NH Public Radio - if you scroll about 2/3 of the way down, it says "Lowne's wife is pregnant..." - looks like they're expecting (or have had) baby no. 3! (the interview is from December 2005)

Lastly, a little plug for me: I've started a blog of my own. Nothing, really... just some random musings and tracking the progress of my latest weight loss routine. And I'm updating my website fairly regularly - check for the last pics of Simone (she's 5 months old today - how time flies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment