Tuesday, March 13, 2007

From Baseball Fan to Baseball Entrepeneur

Ryan Coulter has sent a message in:

"I have turned my love and passion for baseball into a business. In January of 2007 I opened Extra Innings training facility in Nashua. You can find more info at www.extrainnings-nashua.com This will also be my 9th year as the varsity baseball coach at HBHS. Alumni can keep up to date with the cavs at www.eteamz.com/hollisbrookline Hope all is well."

Go Ryan!! So cool to hear that you found a way to merge your business life with your personal one! Keep us updated if you have any special events going on.

Has anyone else managed to turn their passion into a career? Let me know!

1 comment:

jim said...

Good job Ryan! That sounds like a lot of fun. If everyone could turn their passion into their living, the world would be all the better for it.

I'm having a blast with my eBay business - it's just a part time thing, but immensely rewarding. It makes me remember just how much I love music!

Post a Comment