Sunday, March 11, 2007

Update from Adrienne

Adrienne (Gross) Babcock sends greetings and a photo:

"Well, it appears that Jim found me on the Babies R Us site. How’s that for the power of the Internet?? I am due around April 19th with a little girl. We are very, very excited as are her two older brothers, Shaun and Dylan (ages 7 and 5).

I am still working from home as an AVP for Countrywide Home Loans. I design statement layouts and write/edit borrower communications. Telecommuting is the best! Great schedule flexibility to make it to events for the little guys.

It looks like I will get to see Clancey in April when she comes out to visit family – I will try to send pictures. So many things too look forward to this spring!

Attached is the most recent 3-D ultrasound pic I have of our little one at about 30 weeks…technology is such a cool thing."



Thanks for the update Adrienne--and congrats to you on your new joy!!

1 comment:

jim said...

Aw, she's beautiful :) We'd love to hear from you when she's born (name, vital stats, and all that fun stuff), though that can be awfully difficult with a new baby!

Congratulations and all the best!
-Jim

Post a Comment