Saturday, March 10, 2007

MySpace Strikes Again!

The linkage of MySpace has brought our former classmate Kristie Courtemanche (now Cardullo) to our pages. Here's an update:
"I am a Property Manager in Nashua for Deb Gregg's dad. Small world huh? I have been married since 09/29/00 and we own a home in Nashua. I attended USM in Portland Maine and lived up there for a bit. I was bored and away from my family so I moved to Mass. for a bit and then back to NH. I have been here ever since. I see Chris Carney, Nate Neveu and Forrest from time to time. I just ran into Butch Valley and his newborn baby last night at Target. How is that for a small world?...I will get back to you with pics."
It is great to hear from you Kristie! We hope you do send some pix. Interestingly, Kristie is one of the most asked about people. For some reason, it seems like so many people ask me, "Gail, have you heard from Kristie?" Now I can say YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment